I won lotto!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I won lotto, super exciting, even if it is only the Buitendag Lotto!


We've had this little cheap store money tin for just over a year now, filling it with any spare change we have lying around the house. The idea was that when it was full we would each have a guess as to how much money we had saved and whoever was the closest would 'win' the money to do with as they please. Even Jax had a guess, thanks to his Mema. 


Turns out that Roelof didn't realise that I had been putting all his gold coins into the tin, so he thought there was going to be considerably less inside. I promise I didn't do that on purpose.  We ended up with $76.75 not bad hey! And that made ME the winner of the Buitendag Lotto. 




Now I just need to decided how I am going to spend my winnings :) And get another tin for our next lotto. 

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thats fun!! I've started a savings tin too as I am no good putting money in the bank and i like spending money...i needed something that I can't get it back out for a while...Hope i stick at it....

Anna said...

Thats fun!! I've started a savings tin too as I am no good putting money in the bank and i like spending money...i needed something that I can't get it back out for a while...Hope i stick at it....