While everyone else was sleeping...

Sunday, July 1, 2012


My little preterm baby is starting to wake up. They told me that preemie babies are usually pretty sleepy until their due date (2 sleeps away). He has also discovered his cute little tongue! Poking it out and rolling it around his mouth. Who would have thought something so trivial could keep an adult amused for hours. My birthday couldn't have come at a better time (yesterday) and my wonderful husband got me the perfect gift to accompany a newborn baby. See Below. 



Ahh Nespresso my new best friend. In the wee hours of the morning as I sip some brew I tell myself, 'it's okay because right at this very moment, there are sleepless mums all over the world nursing their beautiful babies with tired eyes kept open by hearts full of love, awake right along with me'. I AM NOT ALONE! Jax Micah, you are so worth it. xx

3 comments:

Caitlin Maree said...

What a cutie! Great gift Mr B! xx

Anna said...

True that... And dads too probably! Love love love him to bits....cutest and most handsomest looking man ever! Xoxo

Anna said...

Ps... I loved that you blogged...you always write so beautifully...you need to write more often xoxo even though it's busy with a little bub...you are so good at it x