I got into a fight.....

Monday, September 5, 2011

...and lost!

I told myself I wasn't going to, that I was a better person than that. Clearly NOT! Can I blame it on the fact that I was premenstrual?

From the minute " it" entered my house I knew there would be trouble, I should have never have invited " it" in the first place. I have since learnt my lesson, don't they say "it's only a failure if you don't learn from it"? Whoever "they" are, I like their take on things.

Lesson = If you aren't strong enough to engage in the battle then don't put yourself in a situation where you'll have to fight!

I have a photo of the aftermath.....













B xx

4 comments:

Kymmie said...

Oh, so FUNNY!

And premenstral is the best excuse to fight with a bit of chocolate. And lose.

I bet it was delicious!

xx

Caitlin Maree said...

Always a difficult battle. Many have tried and many have failed - myself included! Put it behind you and keep going : ) xx

Lauren said...

twirls...they get me every time! little buggers!

preciouslittlepoppets said...

Oooh, that reminds me, I have a mars bar in the fridge!