Oh Baby!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Our lovely friend Amy is due to give birth to her beautiful baby girl in less than a month. So on the weekend we threw her a little 'baby sprinkle' to celebrate! Who doesn't love a chance to spend time with the girls!
I got to do what I love most... make yummy treats for everyone to enjoy.












So much pink!
The food went down a treat!

Oh if I could spend my life planning peoples parties, showers and events! My twin nieces turn 1 on New Years Eve this year, they will be on the Gold Coast with the rest of our family. I'm already hunting gorgeous ideas for their party. Maybe some rainbows and unicorns? It is going to be SO much fun.

xx

2 comments:

Caitlin Maree said...

Always the perfect hostess. Was a lovely afternoon! x

Kymmie said...

Oh my. That all looks so delicious! Last night I even made a spinach cob. Just because I was REALLY hungry.

But boy, you sure do know how to put on a sprinkle! xx