I'm grateful for.......

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sesame Street!

Apart from the obvious benefits = it keeps small children all over the world occupied whilst eliminating the parental guilt factor (that your child is parked in front of the "idiot box") to a degree, as it's somewhat educational.


The show has change in the 25 years since I last saw it. Hanging out with my 3 nieces these last few days has once again introduced me to Sesame Street. If you've had the opportunity to check it out of late, you will know that they've really considered their adult audience, perhaps the female adult audience.

In 2 days I've seen Jason Bateman, LL Cool J and Jude Law guest star on Sesame Street...... what is this show? The new "Friends"? Yesterday I saw a segment called "True Mud", watch below to see if you can work out which adult vampire series it's a parody of.

Good work Sesame Street writers! I may just tune in from time to time, even when I don't have my nieces around.

Pop over to Maxabella and check out more grateful people! xx

5 comments:

Squiggly Rainbow said...

I just love Sesame Street! I found a vintage bed sheet yesterday at a local oppy too! Have definite plans to play a song of Sesame's at my funeral (not that I have thought of that in great detail)!

Rach (found via Maxabella)

Sannah said...

Jude Law on sesame street?!?! Can't believe I missed it. My MIL just said today that miss 2 has started enjoying sesame street, now I know why! :)

Leanne said...

I'm a fan of Sesame street too. I had it on the other day and saw David Beckham!

Jodi @ The Scribble Den said...

Who doesn't love a bit of Sesame Street! I ♥ The Cookie Monster. And if Jude Law is there...absolutely!

Maxabella said...

Usher was on the other day and he was so unbelieveably cute I almost jumped into the tele!! x