Spectacular Saturday!

Monday, July 25, 2011

I had the most enjoyable Saturday just gone, and I thought that I would share it with you in film!


My husband (Mr B) getting breakfast sorted.
Saturday morning BBQ breakfasts are divine.
A trip to the Rocklea Markets brings much temptation.
And then some more.... Those lamingtons were HUGE.
I'm a sucker for the flowers here.
I took home these.
And these.
Then I enjoyed the best Spa Pedicure at Pearl. They use hot rocks to massage your legs,Heaven!
I got to sit and drool over some winter warmers.... I am sure just looking adds on the weight.
Dinner with the best of friends @ Mundos.... they were somewhat hungry.
We were all in heaven. There was so much meat!
And it was cooked to perfection. We tried to hook Naomi up with this cute waiter so that we could all dine for free regularly, but she wouldn't have any of it. What's with that?!?!?
Dessert back at our place! Made even more delectable by a few episodes of Jerseylicious.

Great Weekend, hope yours was too! xx

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh my, how amazing is that breakfast! Yum!