I'm grateful for.......

Friday, July 22, 2011

Those days where you can crawl back into bed and have the luxury of being under the covers for as long your heart desires....

After only 5 hours of sleep, 2 nights in a row, I am beginning to feel like the walking dead! I'm too old for this, and no doubt I look as charming as I feel. Right now, I'm thanking my lucky stars that my morning shift at work was only 2 short hours, and now I am able to indulge and climb back into bed without a care in the world, and stay there until I please.

Blissful days like this are a rarity. I'm going to make the very most of it!! So please don't be offended if I don't answer your call or reply to your msg, I promise I'm not ignoring you, I'm just enjoying a wonderful deep slumber!



While I nap, check out BabyMac hosting for Maxabella for more gratefuls!

5 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Sounds lovely. I did the same thing during Theo's sleep today! Hope you feel rested and refreshed!

Beck said...

That sounds like pure bliss. I wish i was able to curl back in to bed but with work calling i think i'm out fo luck

Naturally Carol said...

..mmm! What a furry face you've got! Hehe!

Kellie said...

OH, I'm hearing you! After months of only five hours a night of sleep, I look forward to Saturday morning sleep ins and weekend afternoon naps! Enjoy! xx

Anonymous said...

You certainly look like you need a good sleep ( and a shave!)