Birthday Girl

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday to my very beautiful and treasured Sister in Law ANNA! Anna was the very first of my 4 sister in laws and I loved her from the minute I met her. Warm, Wise, Honest, Girlie, Creative, and ALWAYS ALWAYS there for me when the going gets tough, to lift my head and spur me onwards & upwards. I am so so grateful for her. Oh and not to mention that she made me an Aunt to my Boo Boo's and my gorgeous twinner nieces!!

Banana I pray that this year is filled with the riches and glory of God as you live for him. May ever day be filled with newness and joy like never before. I luvs ya lots! Check out Anna's beautiful photography, clever words and creativity here.








1 comment:

Anna said...

:D oh I gotta post about me!!!! thanks sissy. I love you too! I also very much like my brown hair in the top photo...I think that looks best on me...may have to revert soon!