I love you like a fat kid loves chocolate cake!

Sunday, April 3, 2011



As March drew to a close, Mr B and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's so not cliche to say, 'time flies when you're having fun'. Our story (from even before we first met to the day we married) is incredibly unique, and marked by some pretty amazing confirmations and sign posts from the big man upstairs. Everyday I look at my husband I'm reminded about the extreme goodness of God. He allowed me to experience heart ache so that I would surrender my pathetic ideas about 'the dream' so that He could blow them far out of the water and show me that "His ways are not my ways" Isaiah 55:8, and I'm grateful for that. 

We have a love "before" first site story. I still remember the first day I spoke to my husband, I sent my best friend Kelly a text message saying, "I just met the man I am going to marry". Shortly after God gave me a verse that brought everything into perspective. 


And He continues to show me everyday just how true this is. I am amazed. 

We had the most amazing anniversary weekend, doing the things we love most. We went away for the weekend, dined, ate, walked on the beach, went to the movies, had lots of massages and spend the night of our anniversary indulging in the most incredibly delicious meal at the restaurant where we had our wedding reception. We have an amazing bunch of friends who shouted us a weekend away. So blessed. Excuse my iPhone photos, all of food, I must get some batteries for my camera. 

Rediscovered my love for sushi train.
I do only eat the chicken though, so it's a long time between carriages.
Gelato from QLD #1 ice cream venue as voted by the 1 love food awards. Yes we went 3 times!
Dinner at The Old Courthouse Restaurant

Roelof Adriaan B the 5th, You're the apple to my pie and I can't wait to spend the next 80 years married to you.  xo

No comments: