I'm grateful for.......

Saturday, March 19, 2011

This week I am reminded to be so eternally grateful for friends who invite you into their home, feed you full of good stuff, let you talk about the things on your heart and open up theirs to you. Those are the ones you keep for life! We were lucky enough to get a dose on Friday night. 

This is George and Caitlin 

George is greek, mad keen about soccer, has an obsession with playing Trivial Pursuit (and knows all the answers), thinks pretty highly of Muhammad Ali and is an uber health freak.
Cait is wicked smart (ex lawyer), a ruthless bargain hunter, who lays pavers, has a passion for do it yourself projects, almost ALWAYS wears heels and loves "Sweet Valley High" books (I know, she borrowed mine).
They were our Best Man 

And Matron of Honour

However lest you think that we are always as manicured as in the professional pictures above, I have included some of the not so professional 'behind the scenes' shots.



We truly love you guys. I know Cait will read this and I hope she is super cool with me plastering her face all over my blog :P 



Check out some other grateful & chipper peeps!

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Gorgeous both inside and out!! x

Caitlin said...

Thanks Becky. Love u xx